Before I brewed my own...now...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dndlyon

Reaction score
Just curious to see what this will drag up...and I had a little to drink while brewing my first AG batch tonite...

Before...I drank from a can...now I prefer a glass
Before...I drank to get drunk...now I drink to taste the beer...and get drunk

Before... I recycled bottles... now I have bags of them sitting around waiting to be filled.

Before......I didn't waste time reading and posting on internet forums...........now....

Before my money went to a dirtbike, now I dream of the day of owning one again, but the brewery is far from built.

Before I spent way too much on craft beer. Now I spend more.

Before I opened commercial bottles in my basement. Now I pull the handles.

Before - I had closet space
After - I have several closets overflowing with ingredients, equipment, bottles, beer, fermenting carboys, etc.

before- I ordered beer with my dinner
after- I wait til I get home and drink the good stuff

before- i drank only coors; but now i drink either homebrew or craft beers.

before- i prefered beer from bottle/can and not draft; but now if it's on tap, i get that instead of the bottle/can.

before- i drank beer to get drunk; but now i drink beer to appriciate the flavor of the particular beer style of the beer i'm drinking. :mug:

before- I actually had a little extra room in my garage
now- I have all that space filled with brewing supplies

before- I used to drink from the bottle, the entire thing, and not notice the yeast
after-I decant almost every bottle and "fear" the yeast

before- A lot of the beer I drank was twist off
after- I use the bottle opener, even if twist off because I don't check

before-I used to drink whatever I felt like, from 120 minute to Labatts
after-I drink whatever I feel like, from 120 minute to Labatts...
errr we'll see how long that lasts. Just because I'm a homebrewer doesn't mean I'm going to become anti-Pilsner.

Latest posts

Back