Beersmith?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! New version is coming out in one hour for people who pre-ordered.

Anyway, you can try before you buy, it's fully-featured but time limited (21 days I think?). That's what I did, and I'd decided to shell out the money in less than a week. Try it, see if it works for you, then decide.

It's essential to my brewing. Could I do the math and record keeping by hand? Certainly, but Beersmith makes it faster by orders of magnitude, and more convenient because everything is stored on the PC. The new version comes out in about an hour.

I think it's worth it. And it is very helpful to me. I've tried a few of them and this has been the best for me. Like jsweet said, do the trial and see. New version out today.

Yeah it's fantastic, at the very least so you can get a feel for how much of whatever ingredient to throw in without going way out.

New version looks to be really good! Same great foundation but much more enhancements. Sweet action, well worth it imho.

I use it. Getting familiar with v2 now. Worth buying? Absolutely yes. Takes care of all the math. Does my record keeping. Prints out my nice brew sheets. Has my inventory.

I tried several packages. I settled on this one and initially bought it when Brad had a sale going. I had no problem paying the small price for the upgrade.

Back