Beersmith - Any discount codes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apoxbrew

Reaction score
So I'm about ready to order and certainly believe it's well worth the money... but am a huge deal whore so thought I'd ask around to see if there was any discount codes before I dropped the cash.

None that I know of, but I believe there is an update in the near future. Might want to wait to buy the updated version rather than buy it now and then want/need to buy the upgrade.
I believe the progress of the update is posted on the Beersmith forums.

Updates are free, stop being a whore and buy it. One of the most valuable tools you will use for brewing, if you're at all serious.

_

Updates are free, stop being a whore and buy it. One of the most valuable tools you will use for brewing, if you're at all serious.

I second that... If you have two computers, it's half the price per system (they allow you to install onto two computers without any issue). So it turns it into less than $11 per system... I don't think you'll find any other software, that's even close to as good, for less...

From the Beer Smith support FAQ page:

What is your Update/Upgrade Policy?

All minor version updates (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc...) are provided free of charge to registered users. Major upgrades (i.e. Version 1.4 to version 2.0) will require a new registration.

Hasn't there been talk of Beersmith 2.0 for years now? I recall reading something about in October of 2009 when I was just getting started. Either way, I can't imagine there would be enough added features to make me want to upgrade from what I have now.

Not trying to troll, but seriously, its only $21.95 and Beersmith will seriously change the way you brew beer, keep track of recipes and inventory, and how you keep track of costs per batch; to name a few.

That being said, I understand wanting to save every penny you can, but you wouldn't hesitate to buy a $20 book would you?

Point is: Buy it and never look back. :mug:

everyone feel better about it now? LOL

I feel better simply because I bought it last week and didnt even know they ever offered discounts. I would have been ticked if there was some code I could have used.

No problem with being a frugal shopper. My wife gets mad at me when I cruise slickdealz for a half hour before making a purchase. She loves it when I spend the money I saved on flowers or something else for her.

I would have been ticked if there was some code I could have used.

really? you would have been "ticked"??

even if there was a coupon, what are you gonna save? 5/10%? so two bucks? two bucks that's not going to a fellow homebrewer Brad for developing an awesome piece of software for you?

Back