Beer Trade ISO: Jester King, other american sours FT:Cantillon, Drie, Hanssens

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outchillen

Reaction score
Im a contributor to a sourbberblog and looking to trade for some American sours for an upcoming pairing dinner, I have cantillon, drie fonteinen, and hanssen 375s

I live about 20 miles from Jester King. Can you get Heady Topper?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

^^^ you serious? He offers up cantillon and 3f and you respond with a request for a beer that isn't distributed to his area?

I can likely help you out OP. PM me with what you have up for trade. If your dinner is after labor day then I will definitely be able to help you out.

I have a CCB humidor series American Sour Ale. Some others as well that I've acquired in previous trades.
PM me if interested with any specifics you are looking for.

TD

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I have some Jolly Pumpkins. I can get anchorage and Lost Abbey,maybe RR.

^^^ you serious? He offers up cantillon and 3f and you respond with a request for a beer that isn't distributed to his area?

I can likely help you out OP. PM me with what you have up for trade. If your dinner is after labor day then I will definitely be able to help you out.

First off, I have no idea what cantillon or 3f is. Second, I don't know where this person lives , it was a simple question. How about you mind your own damn business.

Sorry I have been slacking on my own post, set up a couple trades from other sites, Now to zach976 credit it doesnt hurt to ask, i could probably find a couple but they wouldnt be real fresh. but also that was maybe the most random trade request considering im offering up some great lambics, and below the user name it shows where you are from so i paritally agree with Xpertskir.

Right now want I have left is, All 375s:
2014 Cantillon kriek bio
2013 Cantillon Rose de gambrinus
2013 Cantillon gueuze bio
2013 Dre Fonteinin Green Label gueuze
2013 Girardin Gueuze black label
2012 Oud Beersel Gueuze

Sorry I have been slacking on my own post, set up a couple trades from other sites, Now to zach976 credit it doesnt hurt to ask, i could probably find a couple but they wouldnt be real fresh. but also that was maybe the most random trade request considering im offering up some great lambics, and below the user name it shows where you are from so i paritally agree with Xpertskir.

Right now want I have left is, All 375s:
2014 Cantillon kriek bio
2013 Cantillon Rose de gambrinus
2013 Cantillon gueuze bio
2013 Dre Fonteinin Green Label gueuze
2013 Girardin Gueuze black label
2012 Oud Beersel Gueuze[/

I'm not into Lambics. I guess I'm not enough of a beer snob to know where every brewery distributes and where they don't. I responded in the first place because I'm so close to Jester and you can't get any fresher than straight from the source.

Freshness in sour beers isn't usually an issue.

To the OP, I'd love to try some rose de gambrinus, and all of your lambics I've never had the pleasure to try.
If there are specific beers you are interested in trading for, send me a private message and we can see if we can an come to an agreement. I have several jester king beers in my cellar, along with a smaller selection of cascade, almanac, and jolly pumpkin. Most but not all of my bottles are in 750ml format. I have a few Russian River sours, but am somewhat reluctant to part with them. I also have a small number of crooked stave, and a few other bottles of American sour beers.

TD

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

What Im looking for now, is still jester king, firestone walker sours, upland, rare barrel.

I've got a bottle of Firestone Walker Lil' Opal. If you want to trade for that Rose de gambrinus or the 3F green label, I'm listening.

I wish I had seen this post before going beer shopping in Birmingham. I can get various Jester King beers. Are you looking for specific JK's?

Latest posts

Back