beer tools pro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumbys_Brew

Reaction score
i've heard mix reviews on beer tools but that was mainly because they didn't have an inventory tracker. the new version has it was wondering if many of you would prefer it over beersmith and pro mash. me being a currentand new pro mash user.

<-----me

Course, I used ProMash and gave Beersmith a test run...didn't really blow me over so I went w/ BTP and like it.

alright thank you. because i have to say i like pro mash better then beersmith. for some reason just didn't like beer smith looks like i'm going to give BTP a try

Hit the demo and see what you think...many say there is a steep learning curve w/ BTP and I think BobbyM has some vids. I just found most of my setup info over on their forum, slapped it into the program, dl'd the batch sparge recipe from the wiki, made my defaults and went from there.

sounds good i'll definitely try the demo first but i can already tell from just reading the feutures for the software i'll end up purchasing shortly after getting demo

Back