Beer Machine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeyboy

Reaction score
I received a Beer Machine for Christmas and was wondering what some thoughts were on it. I’m currently in the process of my first wine but thought it looked pretty neat to get started while waiting for my wine to finish fermenting.

I got a Beer Machine about 10 years ago, and that's what started my obsession.

I never made a decent beer with it, (tried twice) and I still have the beer mixes in the basement. But my friend has one, and she thinks the beer from it is good.

You could try it and see what you think- you've got nothing to lose, anyway.

My buddy had one of these in college, and expanded his operation to 2. It's beer. Its drinkable. The American and Dutch Lagers I think was the best. You need ample empty fridge space for this, which in college was not a problem...

I have one of these and don't see a thing wrong with it, go ahead and try it. I'm on my second batch out of this this and it is too easy. Personaly I did go by the directions exept for I added a little bear of honey, 1oz of extra hops(strait in the wort)"yes I even heated the second batch a little".,half a pack of yeast and half a pack of the dutch lager. Other than that I dont even have to add more co2, it's in the fridge in 7 days and clear, cold, fresh and really good in 3 more. I'd like another machine if anyone has one for sale

I received one for Christmas and was a little taken back by all of the negative reviews. I decided to try a mr beer refill and just made marks on the beer machine to help with the liquid levels. The leg started bubbling away after 12 hours and was mostly done after 7 days. It's been in the fridge for 2 days and tastes pretty good! Needs more time to absorb co2 but I can't complain. I bought 2 additional mr beer kegs so I can continue brewing since they were $10 a piece (compared to $100 of the mr beer).

Back