Beer List Board and Label Display

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTexBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So my wife has been wanting me to do something to display all of the different beer labels I have come up with. I bottle all of my beer and I always make a label. I also use rubber stamps and craft paint to stamp the bottle caps.

The original idea was to do a decoupage of all the labels and put them on a board to hang on the wall. A couple weeks ago I was in Northern CA and had a chance to go to Russian River. Seeing their big chalk board with the beer list got me thinking.

So this weekend, I combined the two to come up with this. I bought some inspiration sign from Hobby Lobby that was made out of lightweight composite material. I painted it black. Then found a 12x12 magnetic chalk board at Michaels. I glued round magnets to the back of the board to hold the chalk board in place. This allows me to take the chalk board down to easily update the list.

Still have some room for future labels. At the moment, I have the labels just glued down. I will probably spray it with a spray sealer and call it good.

I can also use magnets to display my bottle caps.

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

Back