Beer lines from keezer to counter top

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gosabrez

Reaction score
I know this has been touched on previously and I tried to search for the answer as much as I could, but the posts I saw were mostly dead ends. I want to have a rolling keezer under a counter top with the tower on the counter.

Has anyone seen or come up with the best solution for the beer lines to run through the gap? Obviously can't be fixed so the freezer can be pulled and pushed back in. I had an idea that with the beer lines to attach a weight to them, so as the freezer is pushed back in, the lines would drop back in.

Is the best solution to possibly have the tower offset from the freezer so i can have better access?

Like i said, the posts I found were similar questions but didn't see any that had finished results.

Thanks for the help!

The only thing that comes to mind would be to use a glycol chilled line. You could wrap the serving lines and chiller lines in an insulating material that way you wouldn't have beer in lines exposed to room temperatures and you could leave as much footage of lines as necessary to facilitate pulling the keezer out and pushing it back. I think this would be your best all be it expensive option.

Sent from somewhere to someone

I am doing the same thing right now. Wondering how it went and whatg you ended up doing. I have a keezer under the bartop. With a tower on top of the bartop. Have not drilled holes through the keezer lid yet.

I am waiting on my counter top guy to do the same thing so I'd be interested in what everyone has done.

I did something like this at my old place. I used a Sanyo kegerator which fit 4 kegs and had custom cabinets built. The cabinet in front of the kegerator what detachable with clips. The top and bottpm had vents to circulate air. I used 8 pc fans to keep things cool in there.

How about using a swim noodle to insulate the lines? They are flexible and provide insulation. Your first pull might be a bit foamy and/or warm but it's a cheap and elegant solution. I'm assuming it wouldn't be seen?

Back