Beer is so Freaking Incredible

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hout17

Crush it REAL Good
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
No matter what you brew wouldn't you agree that beer is so F****ing good? I mean they stumbled upon it in Mesopotamia for Christs sake. During cholera outbreaks in England you were still good to go having a pint. Let pay some homage have to this incredible beverage! Let me know how you feel about F***ing beer!

And yes I'm ten sheets to the wind but seriously beer makes me look at life without rose colored glasses!

PXL_20211122_182929101.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine beer before microbiology. It must have seemed like a miracle. I'm pretty sure I've read that it was for mead among the vikings. They stired the honey mixture with a long pole that was holy in some way. What the didnt know was that stick was passing yeast from batch to batch. Still feels like a miracle, and one somone can easily participate in.

Another Monday evening, I'm less and less sure what the friggin point is, ....anyway, ...got to keep going, I suppose, 'cause that is what one does.

Going outside helps, looking up at sky, be it stars, clouds or darkness.

@grampamark Thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread dude... That you would even think to look for that, or even knew where to look for that, makes me shake my head...

Maybe the complainant got beat up by a big girl in middle school and that picture triggered him.

like me, it probably reminds him of an ex, that made it hurt to pee.....

(holy, i was going to post the postal movie scene, where the cop wanted some flour....but i even got a warning trying to google search it! lol doubt it'd fly here ;))

edit: and in my attempt to save the ruined thread....let me lay down a chain of events, someone has an evening drinking 4, 5, 6....hell 16 homebrews...starts a thread, "damn i feel good guys"....someone else posts a wet dream photo, i slap them and point out they're dreaming...then grampa illustrated real life? although as a farce.)

Last edited:
Back