Beer Hunter the movie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsguitar

Reaction score
I loved the old Beer Hunter series with Michael Jackson and saw this DVD available some time ago and forgot about it until now. Has anyone here seen it? If so, do you recommend it?

I wish the old show was available somewhere.

Edit: It looks like a lot or maybe all of the old show is on YouTube now.

Great series by a great advocate of brewing. He has had a huge influence on the craft beer industry.

Great series by a great advocate of brewing. He has had a huge influence on the craft beer industry.

Yeah, definitely.

I went ahead and ordered the documentary. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I liked the clip I saw where he gave the cab driver several beers that he thought he'd like. He was an inspiring person and I can always use the inspiration.

Well, ordering was possibly a mistake as I've received no confirmation of the order, no response to an email inquiry, and when I called I got the 'this person is not answering calls message'. Luckily I paid through PayPal and started a process through them. There didn't seem to be any interest here but I thought I'd give a FYI just in case.

Edit: OK, I just got a reply and there were mix-ups or something so hopefully everything will be fine now.

Edit2: I just received the DVD. There was some sort of mixup that they resolved quickly. They were super nice about it.

Back