Beer Equipment questions!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pfoley18

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was recently given several pieces brewing equipment for free (crazy I know) And I really wanted to get into trying to brew my own beer with it. Unfortunately, I really don't have much time to try and brew my own batch.

I am a rookie to this, but could anyone help tell me what I would get for each of these pieces in the pictures shown if I were to sell them (usd)

All are gently used to brand new included are the Wort chiller, brewing pot, 2 taps, co2 tank, turkey fryer from bayou classics.

Any information would help and if anyone knows a specific place I could sell this stuff I would appreciate it tremendously!!!

Thank you all in advance,
PJ.

image-113521615.jpg

image-2262981889.jpg

image-111675588.jpg

image-679049048.jpg

image-2768181812.jpg

Hoping all the pictures show up. please let me know if you can't see them! thanks.

1st - banjo burner for boiling the wort.
2nd - immersion chiller to cool the wort after boiling.
3rd - left plastic jug for fermenting - right CO2 tank for dispensing from a keg
4th - connector for sanke ket
5th - boil kettle with port for valve and port for thermometer.

1st - banjo burner for boiling the wort.
2nd - immersion chiller to cool the wort after boiling.
3rd - left plastic jug for fermenting - right CO2 tank for dispensing from a keg
4th - connector for sanke ket
5th - boil kettle with port for valve and port for thermometer.

Maybe $300 - $350 for the whole lot. I can't tell much about the Kettle. You might be able to do a little better if you part it out.

Maybe $300 - $350 for the whole lot. I can't tell much about the Kettle. You might be able to do a little better if you part it out.

I don't think he was looking to sell it, just wanting to know what he has.

ChuckO was on the nose for what each of the items is. Question now is, how much time do you want to take for brewing? most brew days take 4 to 6 hours, depending on the type of brewing (Extract, partial mash, biab/all grain). You have almost everything you need to do BIAB, patial mash and extract brews. you would need a regulator, hoses and a keg to go with the CO2 tank. You will, also, need a stopper and airlock for the carboy/fermenting vessel.

I might have to sell it cause I don't think I'll have enough time to brew unfortunately.

Pfoley18 said:
I might have to sell it cause I don't think I'll have enough time to brew unfortunately.

Do you know how big that kettle is? 5gallon, 7.5 or 10? I might be interested if 10g.

Seems like this guy turned out to be a troll. His responses show that he has no idea what he has or how to properly use the forums and will result to childish responses.

Back