Beer cap table?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevKev

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am a newbie to HBT but not to drinking just wanted to share my little creation of an epoxy beer cap bar table that I ended up making a little while back, just another reason to save your beer caps!

The range includes some macrobreweries like Blue Moon, Labatt and some others but the stars were Dogfish and the more local breweries like Ithaca and Saranac (which really pop in the light under epoxy)

A few nights enjoying some good beer and some quality time with a compounding miter saw is pretty rewarding!

Cheers everyone!

View attachment 1420624592821.jpg

View attachment 1420624636369.jpg

View attachment 1420624656214.jpg

my DIY projects. both a work in progress.

Eddie Klubb 12 130.jpg

Ive been saving most of my beer caps for quite a while now for the same reason. Not sure what I want to use them on yet but something kinda bog. Ive got alot now lol.

Just a little tip toss out your creased or uneven caps jhoneycutt, if you eventually use epoxy it self levels so unless you wanna buy a s***load of expensive epoxy best to use flat caps

I have another couple zip lock bags of caps. But it was only last month that I figured out how to remove the caps without creasing them. Then the darn thing broke.

Back