Beer Bender Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had no clue what a TARDIS was, but now I know how to build one. :confused:

Also, thanks to my OCD, I've now spent the past two hours reading his photo blog on restoring his MG. That's one seriously meticulous owner.

What is a "TARDIS"??

This guy needs to step it up and use some improved brewing techniques. I also thought he was building a kegerator at first.

Had no clue what a TARDIS was, but now I know how to build one. :confused:

Also, thanks to my OCD, I've now spent the past two hours reading his photo blog on restoring his MG. That's one seriously meticulous owner.

What is a "TARDIS"??

I'm so thoroughly dissapointed in both of you....

Tardis Noun (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) is a time machine and spacecraft in the British science fiction television program Doctor Who.

The Doctor is the central character in the long-running BBC television science-fiction series Doctor Who, and also features in a vast range of spin-off novels, audio dramas and comic strips connected to the series.

To date, ten actors have officially played the role in the television series (including the 1996 television film), with these changes being explained by his ability to regenerate. Several other actors have played the character on stage and film, in audio dramas, and in occasional special episodes of the series. The character's enduring popularity led the Daily Telegraph to dub him "Britain's favourite alien".

The Doctor is a Time Lord, an extraterrestrial scientist from the planet Gallifrey, who wanders time and space in an internally vast time machine called the TARDIS — Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space. This is an acronym the Doctor's granddaughter, Susan, claims to have invented.[2] Although the TARDIS once had the ability to disguise itself according to its environment, after landing in 1963 London its facade became stuck in the form of a British police box because of a malfunctioning chameleon circuit. It has remained in that shape ever since

And this will always be the one and only Doctor Who of all the incarnations...

_44559652_tom_baker270.jpg

Something tells me I will never escape this thread without finally having to watch some Dr Who to understand what the hell you all are talking about.

Something tells me I will never escape this thread without finally having to watch some Dr Who to understand what the hell you all are talking about.

It is a great show, kind of like Rod Serling's take on Star Wars.... OK, crappy analogy, but it is a good show.

Back