Beer and.........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilaMinumBeer

Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Peanut Butter and Jelly or Pizza.

Ayup. Those are my all time favorite combo's. Sure I'll go for a steak with beer but PBJ or Pizza and Beer are always contenders.

Heck, if I order right I could even cover the entire food pyramid with these three foods.

How about it?

Beer and BBQ

Beer and Pretzels

Beer and Tacos

Beer and Whiskey :eek:

Beer and New England Crab Boil

Basically, one style or another goes with everything!

YAH BEER! :ban::ban::ban:

I used to work at a pizza place and we made peanut butter and jelly pizza, sounds like that might be up your alley.

For some strange reason, I prefer to drink Coke with my pizza. And PB&J and beer just sounds nasty.

BBQ Pork and beer... Mmmmmmmmm!!!!111

Beer and Crawfish or Crabs for a real meal. Other than that I prefer to eat Goldfish when drinking and snacking.

...boobies

For me, it's steak. Give me a nice IPA with a big honkin' steak and I'll be one happy dude.

Beer and homemade hamburgers...you know the kind: 1" thick, a nice blend of herbs, all stacked on a lightly toasted bun!

Here's my recipe for burgers:

2# 85/15 ground hamburger
1 egg
1 piece of bread
1/4 cup of Worstershire sauce
2 tbsp "Chicago Steak Spice" (just your normal dry rub will do)
2 tbsp Minced Onion
2 cloves garlic

Mash it all up, make it into patties and throw em' on the grill. Don't forget to add a bit of salt and pepper while they're cooking!
:tank:

I like red wine with my phat steak.

But - can't believe no one has mentioned - beer and nice bacon cheeseburger. mmm.

Beer + Pretzels
or
Beer + salted peanuts
or
Beer + Nachos

Those are my favorites... But Beer + anything is good!

There are few things that beer doesn't go well with. Well especially if you are a beer lover. Sweets though are best wit wine.
Beerbeque

Wasabi Peas!! (May favorite "salty snack")

Wasabi_Peas.jpg

I've tried a couple brands, and Hapi are the best, they are packed with a silica packet to keep them dry and crunchy. As opposed to the other brand I have gotten, these fall apart with a satisfying crunch when you bite them...Half the time the other brand I get, I fear I'm going to shatter a tooth.

I polished of a can of them while writing up tasting notes for 2 Belgian Beer...the beers stood up to them perfectly.....

Does it have to be food?

Beer and the end of a long day at work.

Beer and a cigarette.

Yeah, yeah, I know, lung cancer, lessened sense of taste etc etc.

Does it have to be food?

Beer and the end of a long day at work.

Beer and a cigarette.

Yeah, yeah, I know, lung cancer, lessened sense of taste etc etc.

Nope doesn;t have to be food at all, but was intended to be about Beer and (your favorites) combinations.

Back