Beer and Board Games

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arehberg

Reaction score
Go together like a Horse and Carriage? I think so.

My name is Adam Rehberg and I have been a hobbyist Home Brewer for a few years, maybe 20+ batches. I am currently making the transition to All-Grain brewing. I love everything about Home Brewing and want to help share and grow the hobby.

I had this "novel" idea to make a board game about Craft Beer and the rapid expansion of the craft brewery. My inspiration here was that these two items have a lot of cross over but also to attract more Craft Beer lovers to the Home Brewing hobby. I wanted to share my ideas with this community in hopes to get some good feedback on my representation of Craft Beer and Brewing and improve upon what is already created. I wrote a post about my game and the Beer Science behind Brewin' USA.

I would appreciate any feedback on my choices to represent the Brewing community to a world of Craft Beer lovers and Board Gamers! Also please let me know if you are interested in staying up to date on this project as my goal is to have this enter a Kickstarter in Q4 2014 or Q1 2015.

Are you familiar with the board game "Viticulture?"
I am familiar with Viticulture! I haven't played it but I think it does a great job engaging the wine enthusiast. I want to pull off the same feat with Beer and Brewing!

I you have experience with Viticulture, was there anything particular that you liked about it? Did you like the focus on the internals of a winery?

Back