Been Awhile!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l3lue2010

Reaction score
Hey guys! it's been awhile since i've brewed any beer about 5-6 years? Going to dust off the old equipment and plan on doing a few brews with this whole 'stay at home' order going on. That being said who is the best online brew store to order from now? I noticed some are now charging more for shipping and such with the virus going on. Also do you have any suggestions for any recipes/kits I can do to get my feet wet again? I typically am into darker beers (I like most anything Founders makes) but I am not against any IPA's but I am not a hophead lol So look forward to getting back into a little and any tips or suggestions and anyone who can steer me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Also any informative and entertaining Youtube channels for brewing anyone could suggest would be awesome too! Thanks guys

Hey guys! it's been awhile since i've brewed any beer about 5-6 years? Going to dust off the old equipment and plan on doing a few brews with this whole 'stay at home' order going on. That being said who is the best online brew store to order from now? I noticed some are now charging more for shipping and such with the virus going on. Also do you have any suggestions for any recipes/kits I can do to get my feet wet again? I typically am into darker beers (I like most anything Founders makes) but I am not against any IPA's but I am not a hophead lol So look forward to getting back into a little and any tips or suggestions and anyone who can steer me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
The White House Honey Porter kit from Northern Brewer might be a good kit for you to get restarted. You can get extract, partial mash or all grain I think. It was a delicious beer. Good luck.

Back