Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OrdinaryAvgGuy

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
My wife wishes you guys (and gal?) would take it easy for a couple of days so she can rest up from the extra extra-curricular activities.

I, otoh, am fine with it all...

Cheers! ;)
I hear ya man. Ever since viewing this thread on a regular basis, I have developed and unexplained case of onset osteoarthritis of the hand.

OP
OrdinaryAvgGuy

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
Just think, most of these pictures would not have existed if it wasn't for bad daddies who didn't care.

RipeforYelp22

Reaction score
OrdinaryAvgGuy said:
I hear ya man. Ever since viewing this thread on a regular basis, I have developed and unexplained case of onset osteoarthritis of the hand.
You'd probably be more prone to tendinitis than osteoarthritis with that kind of activity, my friend. And lucky for me I have electronic toys that do all the work and allow me to be lazy =)

Reaction score
RipeforYelp22 said:
You'd probably be more prone to tendinitis than osteoarthritis with that kind of activity, my friend. And lucky for me I have electronic toys that do all the work and allow me to be lazy =)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha , HOLE - E - Crap!!

What a tease :)

OP
OrdinaryAvgGuy

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
I'm not believing you! Only pictures of this activity can validate any claims.

All in favor say Aye.

Swarley88

Reaction score
Looks like Miss Guinness is a spitter. My dad always told me spitters are quitters. ;)

half_whit

Reaction score
Some women just can't handle that much head :shakes head:

Conversely... Who da eff poured that! Fail!

naga77777

Reaction score
I'll pay the whole thing. :D

Any women earn their own lifetime membership in the Boneyard vs their men doing it for them?
All you gotta do is click her username, view her profile, and you can "gift" her a premium membership.

Let me know if she posts up. I might spring for a membership ;)

Swarley88

Reaction score
By the look of who smashed the girl looks in the blue, she is going to piss all over that other girl.

OP
OrdinaryAvgGuy

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
If anybody is keeping count, I think OrdinaAvgGuy is in the lead with the most submissions :D
Does this mean I win?

Whats the grand prize? I would gladly accept the space between the yoga woman's breast in my next lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.