BBQ Smoker Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonvolt

Reaction score
So, a number of years ago, my dad purchased a homeade smoker from a guy who was selling them at an outside market in Chouteau, Oklahoma. Anyway, this thing is awesome! After 11 years, it is still in great shape.

Now, I want to purchase one, but I cannot find any online indication that this guy is still in business and selling these smokers. Any Oklahoma homebrewers from the Chouteau area in here?

sonvolt said:
So, a number of years ago, my dad purchased a homeade smoker from a guy who was selling them at an outside market in Chouteau, Oklahoma. Anyway, this thing is awesome! After 11 years, it is still in great shape.

Now, I want to purchase one, but I cannot find any online indication that this guy is still in business and selling these smokers. Any Oklahoma homebrewers from the Chouteau area in here?
That may be Oklahoma Joe you're thinking of...he sold out to Brinkman a few years back...now he just sells sauce and spices.

If you're ever looking to upgrade, there's a guy down here that makes some pretty awesome smokers, like this one.

ultimate_ss_table_red.jpg

I have been looking for an Oklahoma Joe for a couple years now!! I haven't seen that the sold out to Brinkman. The best smoker I ever used was a "joe"

Back