Barley & Vine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DromJohn

5 Gallon Partial-Something Brewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up my first order at Barley & Vine in Stockbridge, Georgia yesterday. B&V does have good online ordering, and decent shipping prices. Online ordering is available to the ounce, and in store they are willing to measure to the gram. I ordered online but chose pick up as an excuse to look over the shop in route to Covington. B&V is too far away to be local, and most of our trips to Atlanta pass by their exit in the middle of the Henry County Parking Lot before opening and after closing, so I might not return. OTOH, I wish B&V was local.

But for organic, B&V is well stocked. I ordered from B&V because they had Whitbread Golding Variety which are out of stock at the other places I have dealt with in the past. The B&V kits are varied, noteworthy for clones of Georgia beers, and one that SWMBO is thinking about, Weihenstephaner Vitus.

B&V also carries supplies for wine and cheese making,

B&V is also a growler store and a bottle shop.

The store is very clean.

And the staff were delightful, though I seem to have missed someone named Fuggles.

Back