• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico Bargain fittings stainless quick disconnects tons!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I just swapped to tri clovers so I have a ton of bargain fittings quick connect stainless fittings. All in good shape.
I have
8 male to male 1/2 npt. $5 each
9 female to 1/2 hose barb. $7 each
5 male to 1/2 female npt. $7 each
3 female to 1/2 female npt. $11 each
1 female to 1/2 male npt. $8 each
Im asking $150 obo shipped for everything or I will sell individually for the prices listed with a minimum of 10 items per order. These will not work with other quick connects. Only with bargain fitting quick connects.

Prices from bargain fittings:
Male to male npt: 6.99 total $56
Male to female npt: 8.99 total $45
Female to barb: 8.99 total $81
Female to female npt: 12.99 total $39
Female to male npt: $9.99

Total for all new from bargain fittings: $232+shipping

I'll take some. I have some bargain fitting quick connects and need a few more. Will get you a list tonight.

I am very tempted, but curious why some are off colored. Did you leave them in StarSan with some copper fittings and accidentally copper plate them?

The couple that are off colored are either dirty-the male ones have some wort ill clean off.. the one female one that is off colored was left in a bucket of way too strong star san that ate the plating off.. its still fully functional just looks off..

Sold a few more here is an updated list of what I have left!

I just swapped to tri clovers so I have a ton of bargain fittings quick connect stainless fittings. All in good shape.
I have
2 male to male 1/2 npt. $5 each
3 female to 1/2 hose barb. $7 each
5 male to 1/2 female npt. $7 each
3 female to 1/2 female npt. $11 each
1 female to 1/2 male npt. $8 each
Im asking $80 obo shipped for everything or I will sell individually for the prices listed with a minimum of 10 items per order. These will not work with other quick connects. Only with bargain fitting quick connects.

Prices from bargain fittings:
Male to male npt: 6.99 total $14
Male to female npt: 8.99 total $45
Female to barb: 8.99 total $27
Female to female npt: 12.99 total $39
Female to male npt: $9.99

Total for all new from bargain fittings: $136+shipping

Back