Barbecue-smoker-grill.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GNBrews

Reaction score
http://www.barbecue-smoker-grill.com

Has anyone ordered from this company before? I see that they own *many* different domains/storefronts and seem to be owned by a "Holdings" company, which makes me a bit suspicious. They've got a grill part that I need, for about 30% less than anyone else, so I'm really hoping they're legit.

They are terrible. I ordered 2 brass orifice and shutters for my banjo burners from them on September 26th. No shipping information was ever sent. I contacted the company by email to ask about the shipping and was informed that the item was sent directly from the manufacturer and that they would send shipping info as soon as they received it. The next day the package was delivered only containing the shutters and no orifices. I again contacted the seller only to receive an apology and a promise on October 6th that the item was on the way. It is Now October 23rd and I still have not seen the orifices yet. :mad:

I ordered exactly the same part (Item #5214), and same story. Received the shutter and spring, but no orifice. I emailed the customer service address, got no response, and then the link to the item was even removed from the webpage. *However*, the owner made it right. Send an email to [email protected] , his name is William. I got my orifice and another shutter/spring about 10 days after I emailed.

Back