Bar Fights!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say Koco, if I were to come at you with a spoon, 3 french baguettes, and a salt shaker, how you fend me off? I could do some real damage with a spoon.

You'd never have a chance in a real fight. Mr. Miagi is disappointed in you for even thinking like this.

MyNameIsPaul said:
Say Koco, if I were to come at you with a spoon, 3 french baguettes, and a salt shaker, how you fend me off? I could do some real damage with a spoon.

You'd never have a chance in a real fight. Mr. Miagi is disappointed in you for even thinking like this.

I've been in my share of tussles and my move against yours is to hit you with them first lol. I guess the morale here is not to start fights.

You remind me of Dwight Schrute in the episode where he fights himself. My YouTube skills suck, but there's gotta be a clip of that scene somewhere.

Kokopuff829 said:
Has anyone ever started, been in, or wanted to be in one? I've always wanted to sit at a bar, drinking good beer. And look over and say What the hell you looking at you sons a ***** I'll beat your arse! Has anyone ever done started or want to start one!?[/Qoute]

Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer...

They were probably all like, "hey you look like Isaac from Love Boat. Fix me a Manhattan, Isaac!" and you said, "no, no I'm just a homebrewer!" and then they kicked your ass.[/quote
Thats funny, was his name Isaac? I don't think the OP has a chance in a fight with anyone. If you talk about it, you can't do it.

I do know some MMA and wrestled in Highschool I know several armbars a omaplato triangle choke and some other chokes.

Eeeyeeeww! Scrabbling around in pub juice! Blech! You win.

Edit: I should mention that I'm a chick, for those of you who keep forgetting. You now know how to win barfights against wimmen.

Never got in one, started one, or want to be in one. I've been in quite a few fights growing up and have always come out on top. I was the quiet fat kid. But I was always ready to throw down. But some one said it right. Too many people trained and people carrying. Almost got into a fight last summer after some ****** called my GF the C word. I almost leaped over the fire and put his a$$ in it. Instead I sat there shaking with anger. Not worth the trouble anymore.

I taught Shaolin Chuan Fa for 6+ years (trained for 15+) and am smart enough to know that anyone can lose a fight. They're fun to sit back and watch, but the risk of bodily injury and legal ramifications is never, EVER worth getting involved.

That said, I was involved in one alteration at a place that serves beer. Some guy attacked my brother, and managed to push me as he ran at him on my freshly broke wrist (drunken skateboarding accident). That pissed me off just enough to take quick action and send him flying 6 feet to an empty table with a sidekick to his floating ribs. I heard and felt the crack and watched him whimper away. Sure enough the cops were involved along with the location's security. I didn't get in much trouble because there were enough witnesses backing us up, but I am no longer welcome at that Chucky Cheese ever again...

It has always been my opinion that people who fight in public are trash - I don't care what the reason is. If you fight in public, unless you are attacked first, fear for your life, and have no chance to get away - you are a loser, plain and simple. People who want to fight everyone who looks at them strange, or looks at their girlfriend or whatever are really funny to me. In fact the only times I have ever been close to being in a fight in a bar, it has been because I tend to laugh at others who fight and that makes them mad. It's just kind of funny/pathetic that some people are on a constant mission to look as tough as possible at all times. They just have to throw down with anybody who ever makes them angry at all or they don't feel like a man. Another reason to not fight : here in Kalamazoo, a man was recently sent to prison for manslaughter. He got into a fistfight, and the guy he punched fell, hit his head and died. You just never know what can happen. I am certainly not willing to risk my freedom just because some idiot insults me or bumps into me or says something about my mama being so fat.

It has always been my opinion that people who fight in public are trash - - you are a loser, plain and simple.

That's exactly what I tell guys at the bar, after I honk on their girlfriends boobies. honk honk.

_

Back