baptizmal tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polecreek

Reaction score
I just recived a 7ft. tall 40" deep by 40" wide baptizing tank out of a church. Its homemade out of about 14 guage plate. Im thinking walk in kegerator. Do you think its an express ticket to hell for stocking brew in a baptizmal tank? Im wondering if I insulate the outside and paint the inside, build a door. Would the window mount ac unit wired to a ranco work? lookin for ideas

Half the reason we have HALF the beer we do now-a-days is because of catholic monks. I say "God made man, man made beer" pretty simple.

Plus, if you wouldn't have gotten it then I'm sure some basehead scrapper would have loved to make $100 off it.

Storing beer in that thing would be sacrelidge.

God tells me the ONLY prudent thing to do is to ferment your beer in that tank.

I just recived a 7ft. tall 40" deep by 40" wide baptizing tank out of a church. Its homemade out of about 14 guage plate. Im thinking walk in kegerator. Do you think its an express ticket to hell for stocking brew in a baptizmal tank? Im wondering if I insulate the outside and paint the inside, build a door. Would the window mount ac unit wired to a ranco work? lookin for ideas

I take it it's stainless?

Are you going to keep it outside?

+1 to a cold room; but IIWY I'd keep a little something original on it because of it's cool history.....:mug:

God tells me the ONLY prudent thing to do is to ferment your beer in that tank.

God told ME that your soul will burn in hell if you use it for brewing. As a lifelong atheist, I have no danger of losing my soul so I'll be sending a truck round to dispose of it for you.

Back