Maryland Baltimore City - Brewers wanted for Dec 3rd Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmscott

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am writing to call for brewers for a homebrew contest that takes place on December 3rd Noon - 5pm near the Patterson Park area of Baltimore City.

This contest is sponsored by the local public Charter School and benefits 7th and 8th grade students with scholarship to their bi annual trip abroad.

Details for the event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/253034925092272/?active_tab=posts

The contest is free to enter and over $250 worth of prizes will be awarded.

Check out the link or message me for more info and to sign up.

Can you post the details? I'm not on Facebook...

Hey - The basic event details:

On December 3rd, to help raise funds for our students to travel to Costa Rica, we will be hosting the 5th annual Patterson Park 5K & Homebrew Contest! The day will be packed with various activities, including a 5K (strollers and dogs welcome!), 1-mile fun run, beer garden, and homebrew tasting!

The event benefits students of Patterson Park Public Charter School a Pre-l - 8th grade public charter school in the city.

http://www.pppcs.org/

For Homebrew we are looking to have at least 30 beers entered (300 plus people planned to attend). Voting will be done as crowd favorite with top prizes being broken down over some basic styles. Over $250 in prizes will be split among top brewers. No entry fee - we are just asking enough product be brought to be competitive for voters choice (Most bring 5 gallons).

email: [email protected] for a registration link and more details.

We have secured prizes of close to $300 to distribute to at least 6 winners.

6 weeks away - looking for a few more brewers to compete. Send me a message to [email protected] to get entry details.

Back