Ballast Point Tongue Buckler will rape you...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewN00b

Reaction score
...and you may just like it. I'm just saying. Damn, three glasses and I've got a buzz thats sublime.

Thank you Ballast Point!

I go to the Linda Vista Road one, but because I am a slave to spending all my hard earned money buying beer s**t. They got me hook something fierce. If it isnt the beer brewing equipment, it's the Navigator Dopplebock (only that brewery), or the Tongue Buckler. 32oz will put you in a comfy state of mind in which "They Might Be Giants" is brilliance put to song form.

Minimum Wage! Hiyyah!

Last time I was in there the store clerks where quite unfriendly, this was before I'd brewed my first batch and was looking for guidance. The guys back at the brewery were much more helpful. Maybe I should go try their brews.

Last time I was in there the store clerks where quite unfriendly, this was before I'd brewed my first batch and was looking for guidance. The guys back at the brewery were much more helpful. Maybe I should go try their brews.

I thought that at first too, but than I realized the mindset of the folk there; they brew for a living, we do not. Acknowledge their vast intelligence on what they know and we do not. State upfront, I'm new to this wonderful hobby, I don't know a damned thing and I need your help and guidance. They will appreciate the fact you are upfront about it all, and will bend over BACKWARDS for you. They are good people, but are totally unappreciated in what they do. Give them some respect and they will do more for you than you would ever expect.

It's basic human nature. Give props to the pros, and they will share what they know. People simply want to be appreciated.

I promise you, if you embrace this, people will help you more than you could ever imagine.

Back