• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball lock corny kegs $20 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTisch

Reaction score
SOLD

I have 4 ball lock corny kegs that i am looking to sell for $20 each. I would prefer a local pickup, but would have no problem shipping at buyer's expense. You can choose either blue tops or black tops. Please e-mail me rather than PM. [email protected]

I have 4 ball lock corny kegs that i am looking to sell for $20 each. I would prefer a local pickup, but would have no problem shipping at buyer's expense. You can choose either blue tops or black tops. Please e-mail me rather than PM. [email protected]

sent you a PM. I am assuming that they are complete, in good condition and hold pressure?

FedEx appears to be cheaper than UPS for shipping. What is the rate for shipping 2 to 80202?

I'm in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area if you'd prefer a local pickup, but I understand the other gents have replied first. Let me know!

I'd like one please!!! Shipped to 03885. I will paypal in the morning as I am bartending for the evening. Thanks!!!!!

Long legs means more room for beer!

Sent you an email...I'm in Berkley, will be in Eastpointe tomorrow and Sterling Heights on sunday...

Thanks

I'm in for two if the shipping to L.A. is reasonable. I can paypal as soon as we agree on shipping. Sorry no PM, box is always full

Back