back from the dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truble

Reaction score
Well, after a too too long sabbatical from brewing and posting, I am back. I have been locked up with work (big project, re-organization, and potential promotion), school (still working on Master's), and have not been able to do much of the fun stuff. Throw in 7 weeks of therapy for a blown out back and you have my spring/summer so far.

Anyhow, I have a starter going nicely for a #9 clone that I am going to get going on Saturday. Just in the nick of time too, as I am almost out of home brew, and I am on vacation in August.

Will do. I have been doing most of the work remote so far, but I should be down there again at some point, most likely in late July.

Truble said:
Will do. I have been doing most of the work remote so far, but I should be down there again at some point, most likely in late July.

Perfect. Not only will I be able to meet you, but you can also help me move from Raleigh to Cary. :)

How is the whole house thing going? Last I was on, you were purchasing, and then renting back....sounds like you are getting ready to go??

Truble said:
How is the whole house thing going? Last I was on, you were purchasing, and then renting back....sounds like you are getting ready to go??

Correct. We closed on the house at the end of March. The previous owners are renting it from us through July 15th, and we're moving in during the last two weeks of July. We'll box everything and move as much stuff as we can ourselves. Professional movers will be picking up remaining boxes and furniture on July 28th.

-walker

I moved a couple years ago to my current villa, and hiring the pros was the best thing I ever did. I moved myself into my 1st house since, at the time, my CDL was still valid and I had access to a truck. There is a definite pleasure to seeing a huge truck pull up and 8 pairs of hands hop out to move all your stuff.

Back