• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts B3-2100 20 Gallon BrewSculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breyton

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hobbies have changed and I need to say goodbye to my B2100 Brew sculpture. Asking $2,500 for the system. Local pick-up only (01450 zipcode)

Used just a few times, the system has been sitting idle for a number of years now. The overall condition is like new, but needs a few missing parts (listed below). The frame is steel and based on the prior generation of sculptures and has the taller, thinner 26 gallon kettles. The system has full digital controls and is in working order. A few items are missing that you will need to purchase to get the system up and running, but compared to a new sculpture (>$5,000), I think its a great deal for someone looking for B3 system.

Below is a list of items not included with the brew system.

- 2 pumps
- Temp probe for HLT
- Misc. tubing and fittings (have some, but not a complete set)
- Comes with a working copper immersion chiller - the HLT heat exchanger leaks (came from B3 like this) but the immersion chiller can be used in its place or you can try to fix the HLT exchanger if you'd like to give it a shot

Have a look at the pics. PM me or email at [email protected] if you are interested or would like additional info/pictures.

http://s135.photobucket.com/user/breyton490/library/2100_Sale

Back