Awesome friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayof2day

Reaction score
Hey all,

Wanted to share a story about why its good to share brews/brew days with your buddies. So I have a couple of friends who are very interested in the process and love the brews I've shared with them. They came down and helped me with a brew day and wanted to "invest" in my brewing. I told them they could help me buy some raw ingredients and then they could each get a sixer and we'd call it even. Well they wanted to do more and I got a call from one of them the other day and he told me that they got me one of these http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=126459 .

I guess I just wanted to brag a little, I love homebrew.

Matt

P.S.
Thanks to all you on this forum, my homebrew wouldn't be anywhere near the level its at right now without you guys

Good buds and good brew, what more does a guy need?

Well, maybe a hot St. Paulies girl to bring the beer out. :))

Yeah, good friends indeed. :mug:

Ask Treekiller how his works. Last report was it did a helluva job. Mine however is still in it's box... :mad:

Excellent friends you have tho... :rockin:

Ize

Sweet! It's great to hear things like that. Speaking of food, my other obsession is cooking on my Big Green Egg. It's amazing how many Eggers brew too.

Chicken_Wings_Platter.jpg

Nice Butts! I have pulled pork down to a science.

8-Butts.jpg

After smoking 20 hours on a single load of lump charcoal.

8-Butts-20-hours.jpg

The finished product.

Pulled_Pork.jpg

Now THAT...is some good eats!
You guys have forced me to have a midnight snack. :)

*Votes for more pics of BBQ'd food in this thread*

Latest posts

Back