Automatic Beer bottle labeling, filling, and capping machine...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vandenpn

Reaction score
who would be interested in a machine that would apply your labels, fill under pressure, and then cap your bottles....and it could do both 12 oz and 22 oz without major machine changes...who would be interested?

i am still doing a cost analysis, The entire unit will fit on a 48" x 26" work space. will be made mainly of High Density Plastic for ease of cleanup. The filling head will be removable for ease of cleaning after use. i started this thread to spur the interest in something i am the stage of prototyping and to see what would some interested parties be able to provide as far as ideas that could be incorporated into the design. So for those who need a number, looking at a cost of less than $2000. i want to keep it in the financial realm of home brewers and small micro brews who are coming up with their own homemade systems.

[...]So for those who need a number, looking at a cost of less than $2000. i want to keep it in the financial realm of home brewers and small micro brews who are coming up with their own homemade systems.

Two grand might work well with commercial breweries, but it's an order of magnitude higher than my pain threshold for such a machine.

Definitely going to keep an eye on your progress though...

Cheers! :mug:

Back