• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Automated HERMS Brew System - Braumeister 50L 220v, NYC/Hoboken 07310, pick-up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYCBrewer

Reaction score
Selling fully automated brewing system, everything in pristine condition. Local delivery or pick up. Prices as below, obo, payment in cash/venmo/paypal.

Braumeister 50L HERMS automated brew kettle, 210v ($1,700)
-Full set of accessories to accompany, ss spoon, gloves, funnel, extension cord, etc.
5 gallon glass carboy with thermometer ($20)
50' copper wort chiller ($110)
25' copper wort chiller ($60)
Yeast stir plate and 2000ml conical Pyrex flask ($60)
Blichmann Therminator plate chiller with thermometer and stainless steel quick disconnect fittings ($200)
Chugger pump with stainless steel quick disconnect fittings ($160)
-Hosing and stainless steel quick disconnects to accompany sale of plate chiller or pump
Ranco temperature controller and heating element to maintain exact temperature ($160)
Bottle drying rack ($20)

Attachments

• IMG_2143.jpg
    IMG_2143.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2144.jpg
    IMG_2144.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2152.jpg
    IMG_2152.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2154.jpg
    IMG_2154.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2155.jpg
    IMG_2155.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 56
I've been looking at the braumeister, why are you selling it?

Thanks,

Hey Bane. The braumeister is incredible, in particular b/c its fully automated, programmable so you can repeat recipes precisely, and compact (single vessel). Selling b/c I've got my first little one on the way and sadly don't foresee brewing any time soon. All my equipment is in pristine condition as I've thoroughly cleaned and cared for everything after every use.

Hey Bane. The braumeister is incredible, in particular b/c its fully automated, programmable so you can repeat recipes precisely, and compact (single vessel). Selling b/c I've got my first little one on the way and sadly don't foresee brewing any time soon. All my equipment is in pristine condition as I've thoroughly cleaned and cared for everything after every use.

+1.

Been brewing on a Braumeister 20L for 7 years. Previously 3V, coolers, BIAB. Love the Braumeister for all the reasons @NYCBrewer outlined. It's a robust machine with a solid international following of users. Better be fluent in 'metric' units however:)

+1.

Been brewing on a Braumeister 20L for 7 years. Previously 3V, coolers, BIAB. Love the Braumeister for all the reasons @NYCBrewer outlined. It's a robust machine with a solid international following of users. Better be fluent in 'metric' units however:)

I have noticed that there are no US units in the myspeidel app, is the controller similar?

I have noticed that there are no US units in the myspeidel app, is the controller similar?

Couldn't get on the mySpeidel site, don't know why.

Basically there a two different controllers. I've got the "old" style unit. I looked into retrofitting with the new controller (plug&play) but read some reviews about condensation issues. Water and electronics don't mix well.

It's been quite a while since I visited the Braumeister owners site, but there was a lot of good info there. I'll see if I can find the URL.

Brooo Brother

Couldn't get on the mySpeidel site, don't know why.

Basically there a two different controllers. I've got the "old" style unit. I looked into retrofitting with the new controller (plug&play) but read some reviews about condensation issues. Water and electronics don't mix well.

It's been quite a while since I visited the Braumeister owners site, but there was a lot of good info there. I'll see if I can find the URL.

Brooo Brother

forum.braumeisters.net

You may have to resister to join, but ownership isn't required if you just want to check it out and get some honest opinions. Not supported by or beholden to Speidel. Truly an international bunch of brewers.

Back