Automated fermentation controller state of the art

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcomb

Reaction score
A few years ago I was pretty interested in brewpi but never actually set one up. Now I want something like it but that project seems a bit defunct. I’m just starting to look into it again and hoping I can get some advice on what the current best system is. I’d like fermentation monitoring with a web interface, control of heating and cooling, Bluetooth support for a Tilt, pretty graphs with history of my older brews to compare against, and ideally something close to an “off the shelf” controller I can buy. Or at least a real solid walkthrough to minimize the time investment. I have the technical knowledge to setup a raspberry pi, arduino, etc. and an always on sever that could run a docker or similar package to present a web UI if needed, but precious little free time to actually do anything. Does anyone have a strong opinion on what software/hardware I should be looking at? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Back