• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Austin - Getting out of Homebrew sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awesomeman

Reaction score
I'm getting completely out of homebrewing and since I'm moving, I want to sell my entire setup.

This kit has everything you need to brew and keg 2.5 gallon BIAB all-grain batches or bottle 5 gallon partial grain batches.

Please take a look at the kit here.

Included in this kit are:
  • 6.5 gallon glass carboy
  • DIY magnetic stir plate and everything required to make yeast starters
  • ~7-8ish gallon brewing pot and large grain bag for BIAB
  • 2.5 gallon keg, tap, regulator, C02 bottle
  • 6.5 gallon plastic bottling bucket
  • Stainless steel wort chiller
  • Grain scale
  • Antique bottle capper and bottle caps
  • Cool brewing fermentation chiller
  • 12" false bottom for converting an Igloo cooler into a mash tun
  • Refractometer
  • Wort oxygenation wand
  • A million little odds and ends, as seen in the attached photos

I would like to avoid parting this kit out since I am moving. I am open to realistic offers and potentially trading for music gear like guitar/bass pedals, banjo, mandolin, etc. The buyer must pick this kit up from North Austin.

Let me know if you decide to part things out and are willing to ship. I'd be interested in the stir plate with stir bar and flask, and one of the hydrometers. Maybe a few other small items.

I’d be interested in the small keg. Again, no biggie if you sell as a set. But if you split and ship, hit me up. Thanks!

I'd really like to sell as a set and locally if at all possible.

I don't mind dropping the price to $300 for everything.

Back