Auberin controller programing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggltd

Reaction score
Can anyone help with programming for Auberin controllers. I have a SYL-2362A2 wired for 24 v to control a 24 v natural gas valve that will be doing mash temperatures. I have the manual but still seems a bit complicated due to the pass codes required to change the parameters.

PID programming isn't very difficult, but it does seem like you have to push a lot of buttons to get something done sometimes.

What exactly are you trying to configure?

From the factory settings I need to change the outy = 4, Hy =5. The manual also says to change the SV= 200. What I really want is on brew day to set my mash temperature manually without reprogramming the codes. Let’s say start out at 138 degrees then ramp up to 150 for an hour. Nothing else would have to change.

From the factory settings I need to change the outy = 4, Hy =5. The manual also says to change the SV= 200. What I really want is on brew day to set my mash temperature manually without reprogramming the codes. Let’s say start out at 138 degrees then ramp up to 150 for an hour. Nothing else would have to change.

You don't need to go through all of that stuff for the SV (that stands for "Set Value"). You can adjust that particular item at any time by pressing the buttons that look like "v" and "^" on the front of the thing.

The other two parameters should only need to be programmed once. Those parameters will stay set after that.

Back