Attention Water Experts - Advice needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snevey

Reaction score
Here is a link to the latest "report" on my drinking water.

http://www.dovertownship.org/Downloads/Information/Public_Works/CCR_2008.pdf

Is there anything in here that I should be concerned with? I've been using spring water @ $1.00 a gallon and that extra couple of bucks is something I'd like to trim.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can read this... and knows what they are looking at!:mug:

Steve

There's no information in that report at all that relates to brewing. You'll have to call your water company or have a test done yourself if you want any useful info.

There's no information in that report at all that relates to brewing. You'll have to call your water company or have a test done yourself if you want any useful info.

Yep, what he said. This is the same safe-drinking water act information that I received from my local water company. I suggest you spend the $16.00 for a Ward Labs water test that will provide you a comprehensive report on the water minerals that are important. Best money I've spent.

to remove chlorine and trihalomethane, as said prior, no real brewing information here.

Back