Attention Team Fortress Players!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landhoney

Reaction score
Not sure anyone here plays this PS3 game online, but...

Please stop playing as the 'Pyro' character! I realize the makers of the game created this character, but simply running in, flaming everything, and then running away is reprehensible and 'cheap'. I refuse to play as this character, despite how badly the team may be doing, because I think they have an unfair/cheap 'advantage'(no aiming needed, kills almost instantly at close range).

Rant over.

Other than this 'flaw' it really is a fun game. I had a dream last night I came in 5th in a world tournament, guess I'm playing too much :drunk:

lol- like Battlefield Vietnam where an AK47 can kill you from 3 miles away but a M60 woundnt even wound you from 3 feet.

for some reason when I play pyro nothing dies... yet if I as much as see a pyro I get burned to death instantly... zzz...

zoebisch01 said:
Hehe, check these out:

I seriously laughed until I fell out of my chair!!!!:mug: Just at the first video, haven't watched the second one yet. Thank you for this video, it may not be funny to those that have not played the game, but if you have the parts at the end are 'piss yourself' funny. :mug: :ban: :rockin:

edit> They are being huge dicks, but if it happened to me every so often I'd laugh and play along. Its just a game, I'd lose a round every so often to have a bit of fun.

edit> The second video is as funny if not more so, blocking the door like that is HILARIOUS!!!!!
AND THEY'RE RON PAUL SUPPORTERS(sorry to get political, but I like him), these guys are AWESOME! They're playing on Xbox or PC though, you can't request dispensers on PS3,

You're welcome landhoney. :D Does TF2 have cross-platform play? I haven't played the game yet, but had seen these clips on another gaming forum. It looks like a fun game though. But yeah those clips are so damned funny. You'd be pissed on the recieving end and if it was a bonafide scrimmage or match then it would be just plain cheating. For pubs though, haha, I couldn't stop laughing either.

LMFAO... last night I was playing and did some crazy stuff with teleporters. I didnt put the teleporter up infront of an SG or anything but putting them on the other side of the map, etc etc! HAHAH! Hilarious! Everyone was like... WTF is up with this teleporter! AHHH i'm a heavy and have to spend the next 60 seconds running across the map!

zoebisch01 said:
You're welcome landhoney. :D Does TF2 have cross-platform play? I haven't played the game yet, but had seen these clips on another gaming forum. It looks like a fun game though. But yeah those clips are so damned funny. You'd be pissed on the recieving end and if it was a bonafide scrimmage or match then it would be just plain cheating. For pubs though, haha, I couldn't stop laughing either.

Assuming I understand cross-platform, no. I only play against other PS3 owners/players, and can't play against Xbox/PC players. I played as the Demoman( his 'melee' weapon is a big jug/bottle ) and rather than using the guns, just ran around hitting people. They were so suprised, I guess, that I killed three or four players before I died. Very funny.
The stupid thing is that the PS3 version limits where you can go. All those high spots you use bombs to blow yourself up to, are not possible. You hit an invisible wall and fall back down. :mad:

That guy is a genius. Thanks for posting those vids. I'm off to go play some TF2 right now. :)

Back