Atlantic City Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pellis007

Reaction score
They've had this for a few years and I've never been, but from what friends who've been have told me, this is a really great show. Here's a link if anyone is interested in checking it out. It's coming up April 5-6th. To fully enjoy, you may want to bring along a designated driver :drunk: o)

http://www.celebrationofthesuds.com/

I want to go but I think work is going to bone me. That said I entered a competition for tickets nad if I win, work can suck it.

Just got tickets for the friday session. Always wanted to go and this time my tax refund came at the perfect time lol. Also for people going they have an app that tells you where everything is, event times, and a map.

Also going to the Friday session. Looks like a great line up of breweries! I'm a big fan of Kane's beers and I'm looking forward to seeing what they bring for the festival.

Great to know that there will be fellow HBTers at the festival. I'll keep an eye out for the red balloon ;) I'll be the one annoying the crap out of the people working the Kane booth :)

I have to go to a wedding with SWMBO this weekend :( really sad about missing the beer and The Souls. Have fun everyone. Put $20 on 13 for me.

Cheers.

Won't be making this as I'm heading up to my buddy's house in the Pocono's to bottle 2 batches we brewed 3 weeks ago, and to brew 2 more batches.

The day is here! Can't wait to get to AC, play some table games, and drink fantastic beer. To all those who are going - Cheers! To those who can't make it, there's always next year.

Pellis007, hope your brew day goes well. Sounds like you'll be busy, but really, what's better than an active brew day? IF you get a chance, I'd love to know what you're brewing.

Good drinking everyone!

What a night! So many good beers and food and people. So happy i remember the event at least. Still trying to figure out how i got back to the room. Thankfully when we woke there wasn't a tiger in the bathroom. So what was everyone's favorite beer/brewery? I'd have yo say mine was tuckahoe's wit.

brewvac said:
The day is here! Can't wait to get to AC, play some table games, and drink fantastic beer. To all those who are going - Cheers! To those who can't make it, there's always next year.

Pellis007, hope your brew day goes well. Sounds like you'll be busy, but really, what's better than an active brew day? IF you get a chance, I'd love to know what you're brewing.

Good drinking everyone!

Hope you had a good time. We bottled 2 cases of a Belgian Saison and 2 cases of Janet's Brown Ale. Then we brewed 5.75 gals of BierMunchers Cream of 3 Crops and 5.9 gals of an APA. Was a good brew day.

BrewingViking, I agree that it was a great night. There were so many great breweries there that I probably only got to a little more than half. There was plenty of fun stuff to watch/do as well. The silent disco and bull riding were just funny to watch. Plenty of great conversations with other types of vendors like Weird NJ and Ale Street News. I was surprised how fast the 4 hours went. I'd love to go back next year.

Favorite beer: Kane's Overhead (IIPA), but this was a favorite of mine before going into it.

Favorite brewery: The group of people I was with all liked the 21st Amendment beers, so I'll pick them since it was the only unanimous choice among us.

Hope you had a good time. We bottled 2 cases of a Belgian Saison and 2 cases of Janet's Brown Ale. Then we brewed 5.75 gals of BierMunchers Cream of 3 Crops and 5.9 gals of an APA. Was a good brew day.

Glad you had a great brew day. The day itself was perfect. Sounds like you'll have a lot of very tasty beer to enjoy.

The beer fest was a lot of fun and, IMO, very much worth the trip.

After this weekend I will now be a regular for the AC beerfest. It was a great time. Tons of good breweries, amazing food, plenty to do. All in the most organized venue I have every seen. Being a Bouncing Souls fan it was just an added bonus.

My Girlfriend and I had a great time last night during the evening session. The Amount of breweries was amazing. Hopefully I'll be able to attend next year.
Favorite Beer: Allagash Curieux
Girlfriend's Favorite Beer: Old Dominion Morning Glory

Back