at 100% capacity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polboy

Reaction score
Yep, i know im bragging a little but this is my fermenting corner in my basement (3 different beers, white and red wine and cider)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i hope so but we will see if i am up to the challenge next weekend when 15 or 25 gal of beer will be ready to bottle (yea i dont keg), wine and cider will have to wait till december/march

Nice! I was at capacity a month or so ago. Luckily I keg most, cuz 15g is a lot to bottle. Do you have lights on in that room alot? Either way you might consider throwing some paper bags around your glass carboys to keep the light out..just cut a hole in the bottom of the bag, flip it over and slide it over the top of the carboy. Saw my lhbs doing using this little trick.

Im brewing a lot now because soon it will be too cold to brew, my gravity rig is in garage and i run water there using garden hose, it will be much much harder when everything freeze. I want to make three more beers before winter.
I used the tree for the first time and wasnt paying attention how to put it together, in result i did it wrong and it was swinging from side to side with 90 bottles on it :)

As this is a photo forum im adding 2 pictures (i like to keep detailed record what i brew) of the pint of two beers i bottled last Saturday, i know 6 days is way two early (and only 3h in the fridge) but i couldnt wait to see semi final result

Amber:

light IPA (my own creation):

BTW im not crazy about amber but IPA tastes great already and i think both beers will improve with time

Edit:
I never look at this pictures on my computer, looked ok on cellphone now i see quality is terrible, will retake next week with real camera and change links

Latest posts

Back