Asheville, NC breweries and brewpubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd_k

Reaction score
Looks like Asheville has a lot of breweries around town. Any good or bad news about any of them? I'm hoping to hit Highland and then 1 or 2 more for lunch/dinner if any are brewpubs like Jack of the Wood.

Opinions are welcome! I'm spending the afternoon on Saturday at Biltmore. I have mixed feelings about walking around a gigantic house for a few hours.

I stop in every now and then! I just haven't been brewing at all up until a few weeks ago.

I went to the Biltmore a couple of years ago and i will tell you the walk around is worth the hours fly by. We did not spend much time in the pubs so i do not have any recomendations but the house if deffinatly worth it

You can't miss the Thirsty Monk! It is practically across the street from Jack O' the Wood and serves an AMAZING selection of Belgian brews. Simply amazing. I thought my taste buds would explode. Have fun!

Back