Arrrrggg wife wont leave the kitchen...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesehed007

Reaction score
Trying to cool my second batch and my wife decides to make scones..... To many cooks in the kitchen.... Cheers.

I mean I was in the garage for about 2 hours setting things up and brewing. Then come in about 11am get my ice bath started. THEN she starts to make the scones. WTH was she doing the whole time I was outside... Oh we'll all I can do is crack a cold one and pinch her in the arse if she gets in the way. Cheers

Trying to cool my second batch and my wife decides to make scones..... To many cooks in the kitchen.... Cheers.

If she's good looking, faithful, relatively sane & reasonably talented in the sack, you should count your blessings my friend...

Especially if you get to eat some of those scones. :ban:
No insults intended. Regards, GF.

gratus fermentatio said:
If she's good looking, faithful, relatively sane & reasonably talented in the sack, you should count your blessings my friend...

Especially if you get to eat some of those scones. :ban:
No insults intended. Regards, GF.

She's great looking, very faithful, completely insane, and does a great reverse cowgirl.... Just has really bad timing. No worries, all in good fun.

I now revise my awnser to that problem. Try and score, Either way you win she either gets fed up and leaves the kitchen or you get something better than beer.
Thats what we call a win win my friend

She redeemed herself today by saying "you know, maybe we should get a fridge just for your beer" she shoots, she scores!! :)

Homercidal said:
Better, but not the same as, "We should get a second fridge for OUR beer!"

She's not much of a beer drinker. And when she does, it's normally on a hot summer day and its a Shandy or Bud Lite Lime.. But I have plans to make something she'll drink after I get a few more under my belt.. (Have my 2nd fermenting now)

She's not much of a beer drinker. And when she does, it's normally on a hot summer day and its a Shandy or Bud Lite Lime.. But I have plans to make something she'll drink after I get a few more under my belt.. (Have my 2nd fermenting now)

I've chased that white stag for a while now. Finally got a chocolate porter that she said she likes. Then she said she liked the Bells Double Cream Stout I had her try last night.

Sometimes you just never know.

Latest posts

Back