April Fools Ideas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierce

Reaction score
April Fools is coming up and I need some good ideas to use on my classmates.

So far we've come up with the wonderful idea of telling, through a very offical looking letter, the first year students their Neurology exam is moved up a week. It covers a wonderful 1,800 pages of reading. I'm sure they'll like the date change. :p

Anybody else have some good April Fools ideas?

So far we've come up with the wonderful idea of telling, through a very offical looking letter, the first year students their Neurology exam is moved up a week. It covers a wonderful 1,800 pages of reading. I'm sure they'll like the date change. :p

Yowzers.... thats cruel....

Wow, those are both good. Can't top that.

Once, when I was very young and stupid, I replaced the sugar in the sugar bowl with salt. Was supposed to be for my sister, but my mom got up and had cereal before she did. I can clearly remember the look on her face. The best pranks are the ones that you kind of regret pulling...

Once I put a pull-apart firecracker on the cupboard door for my wife to find. She found it all right. Another regretful prank. (But it didn't stop me from doing it again on the fridge...)

We had an early April's fool joke at work last week. Someone put up a sign on the copier saying something akin to:

"This copier has been updated with Microsoft Voice recognition software 1.4. Simply say one of the following commands: "Copy", "Collate", [etc...]. Please note that this machine is still "learning" our voices, so you may have to say the command multiple times"

There is, of course, no voice recognition software or the necessary hardware to do so on that copier.

We had an early April's fool joke at work last week. Someone put up a sign on the copier saying something akin to:

"This copier has been updated with Microsoft Voice recognition software 1.4. Simply say one of the following commands: "Copy", "Collate", [etc...]. Please note that this machine is still "learning" our voices, so you may have to say the command multiple times"

There is, of course, no voice recognition software or the necessary hardware to do so on that copier.

That's awesome! :ban:

Back