Anything to do in Long Beach?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jds

Reaction score
I hit LGB just after 6:00 PM tonite. Is there anything interesting to do in the area? Good brewpubs, maybe? Thanks!

Last Time I was in Long Beach I drove inland a bit to Artesia and had some awesome Indian food.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=indian&near=artesia,+ca&ie=UTF8&z=14&om=1"]Google link[/ame]

Matt

The Belmont Brewing Company is pretty sweet down by the Belmont Shore. And there is always Yard House right in downtown LB by the water. not a real big fan of those chain restaurants, but with 100+ beers on tap, you cant go wrong.

I lived in LB for about 8 months in 1998. Belmont Shores is pretty cool. If you like good food and want to go to a nice restaurant, look for Christies. It's owned by Sonny Bono's daughter. Great food and good wine list. Haven't been there in years, but would love to go back and eat there.

Thanks. It's something of a moot point now, since my flight from DIA to Phoenix is delayed, so I won't be getting into Long Beach until after 11. Grrr.... Thanks, US Airways!

Here I was, thinking I was teh smart for arranging my flight into Long Beach instead of LAX. Now, I'll be cooling my heels in Phoenix for about 4 hours. :mad:

Latest posts

Back