Anyone try Nelson Sauvin?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewnut

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the hop Nelson Sauvin and could you descrbe it or tell me what other hop it is close too. I want to try it but have no idea about this hop. I was thinking of making an IPA with it. Thanks Dave

Here's an answer, 5 years later. Yeah I tried it and it's wonderful. Very fruity, like super gooseberry. Smells a lot like Sauvignon Blanc grape. Used it in an IPA and an APA.

Wow. I believe this may be a record-breaking necropost. I feel bad for OP. What caused to you come upon this poor soul who never got his question answered? Were you doing a search for these hops?

Wow. I believe this may be a record-breaking necropost. I feel bad for OP. What caused to you come upon this poor soul who never got his question answered? Were you doing a search for these hops?

Necropost - I love it!

I sometimes do a quick check to find the posts that have 0 replies, then answer them, just for kicks. In this case the OP only had 4 posts under his belt. I doubt he's still around.

My good deed for the day has been done. Off to work now...

Back