Anyone order a barley crusher this month?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mpez

Reaction score
I ordered a Barley Crusher malt mill from a trusted 3rd party website (drop ships from the manufacturer) on Jan 4th and my Barley crusher has still not shipped out. Anyone else seeing delays with an order recently placed for a Barley Crusher?

Ordered mine from Austin just before the end of the year, got it from the manufacturer the first week of January. Not too shabby. :)

I have done that. They claim the problem is not with them and I have no reason not to believe them. That's why I was curious to hear if anyone else was seeing delays with their orders.

I ordered mine directly from the manufacturer on 1/11 and it has not yet shipped. Their site says up to a week back order so I figured I would give them another few days before I start asking when it will ship. I have a bunch of grain on the way so hopefully it will ship soon!

From the barley crusher website:

Welcome to BC Products Enterprises Inc.
Attention New Customers!
First off, you've come to the right place. No other malt mill on the market will give you better bang for your buck. It is quite possible that doors will magically open and beer will rain down from the heavens soon after your purchase!

We just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that many others have also heard about this great product (or perhaps the raining beer), so this has become an unexpected record holiday season for us.

Because of this, new orders may unfortunately be backordered as much as a week, rather than the usual 24 to 48 hours.

Thank you so much for your patience while we catch up!

Ok, got my tracking number today. So it was 2 weeks for me as well.

Damn that is quite the wait .... I really need one. I'm so sick of going to my LHBS to crush grains. I'm not sure they will be happy about it when I start walking in with grains I didnt buy from them either ... :cross:

Back