Anyone make a kegerator out of best buy frigidaire 4.5 cu FFPE45B2QM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackonblack

Reaction score
I've acquired all my kegerator stuff at a great deal now I just need a fridge. I've scoured the forums looking for threads but I haven't found any fridges in stock anywhere that have been used in builds.

I know frigidaires have been used but has anyone tried the new 4.5 cu model at best buy?

FFPE45B2QM

It's in stock locally and my
Power company gives a $35 rebate on the unit.

I'd like to hold 2 5 gal corneys and 5lb tank

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/frigida...=5594012&st=frigidaire refrigerator&cp=1&lp=2

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406688420.063158.jpg

Here is the inside. This unit is .1 cu larger than the common 4.4cu model

It'll work, but you'll have to make some... ahem... adjustments.

Try your local craigslist before buying something new. Save that extra money for some nice perlicks.

(I'd recommend a keezer over a keggerator too. Personal choice.)

It'll work, but you'll have to make some... ahem... adjustments.

Try your local craigslist before buying something new. Save that extra money for some nice perlicks.

(I'd recommend a keezer over a keggerator too. Personal choice.)

Been searching craigslist but I'm finding very few in the size range I need. A keezer is too big for my house

I see the shelving from the door removed with the CO2 strapped to the inner part of the door. Getting the kegs to fit under the freezer section looks like a tight fit.

I see the shelving from the door removed with the CO2 strapped to the inner part of the door. Getting the kegs to fit under the freezer section looks like a tight fit.

Id like to remove the inside door panel and mount the co2 behind the kegs in the rear hump.

Back