Anyone know any good suppliers in Canada (Ontario)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THRobinson

Reaction score
I was sent a link for Austin Homebrew Supply, and what a great site.

It's find for ordering the recipe kits, but because of the distance, and shipping over the border etc... I'd like to find a similar site locally in case I need to order bigger items like a steel brew pot, and small items that cost less than the shipping would if I order from the USA.

Checked around on Google but, mostly finding US sites, or sites with very little to offer.

:mug:

...oh ya, and if anyone knows where to buy Coopers Gingerbeer. I find a lot of Australian sites but hard to find here. :)

For equipment try homebrew-supplies.ca they're getting better selection but I find them pricey. If you're in London you might be better off driving to the States, you can have stuff shipped to a Fedex or UPS warehouse and pick it up like I've done. For ingredients there's also mashingheads.com which is based in London.

Ya, just taking a peek and homebrew-supplies.ca seems a bit pricey... was looking for a cheap 7gal steel pot, their economy pots start at $180 and none of the economy pots are even in stock.

Mashingheads.com is a nice site, chatted with the owner and seemed pretty cool. But, not a lot to choose from equipment wise.

Aren't we Canadians known for our beer, hockey and backbacon? We should have tonnes of big suppliers. :)

I don't think it would be much help to you equipment-wise but for ingredients I'm going to Brewhaven right in London. I live in Cambridge but am back and forth often enough that it is worth my while. They are knowledgeable, friendly staff and have a great selection of hops and grains. They may be a bit more expensive than online but you're not paying for shipping.

This store is the best I've found in Québec: http://www.cachettedubootlegger.ca/indexe.html. They probably ship everywhere but they don't have an online shopping section on their website: you must fill an order form and they'll respond back with the price and shipping info.

They sell grains (all of them), equipment (EVERYTHING), kits, liquid and dried yeast, all sort of hops, etc. Bonus: People that work there have a very good knowledge of beer making! Highly recommended!

Back