Anyone know any good recipes???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raggedwood

Reaction score
I do all LME and DME, not because I prefer it, just because I don't have the equiptment for all-grain. Anyway, I'm just looking for a good, and unusual beer recipe, Thanks guys!

I would heck out the recipe section. It's broken down into styles so you can browse or search.

Dude, "unusual" is a broad term, to a bmc drinker an amber ale is "unusual." And "good" is a subjective term. We're trying help you. We gave you the link to the recipe section, you ultimately have to go through them, and see if anything strikes a bell. We don't know what you like, so rather than us just throw recipes at you, not knowing jack about you, what you like, what you are looking for, what you are capable of brewing- we gave you the BEST resource there is...

Now you have to take the next step. Don't be offended or put off by it. But as good as we are, we're not brewing psychics.

You didn't give us anything to go by. So we gave you the best thing we could.

What did you end up going with?

I'm sure no one meant to give you a hard time, but since many of us have posted many many recipes here it's hard to guess exactly what you had in mind. I'm glad you found something that looks good to you.

Back