Anyone in/around Greensboro NC interested??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I am fairly new to homebrewing and to the website, but I would love to try and find some people to brew/swap beers with and maybe start a bigger "club" kind of thing going in Greensboro. I know of the Battleground Brewers but I feel like they are much bigger group of brewers and although I wouldn't mind getting to know some of them to learn some more, I have heard there club and meetings are more of a social/sales event instead of a more personal learning event. I don't know how many of you would be interested in helping me start up something like this but get in touch with me/post if you would like to start something in Greensboro that meets once a month or something. Maybe we can all brew together and help each other out. Thanks everyone and I hope to hear from you soon.

I am glad I got a response from someone so quickly. Whats your email address so I can get in touch with you? I already have one other guy who said he would be interested as well so maybe we can get this thing going asap when we get a couple more guys. Are you brewing/waiting for anything in the fermenter now?

ryann AT salesfactory.com

Nothing in the fermentors right now. Just made the switch to all-grain and will hopefully be testing that out soon. Our summer schedule is crazy though, not sure how much free time I'll have...

It's all good...I am a student at UNCG so I have more free time then I want because it is summertime. I will let you know whats up when I get some more people together to see what they want to do. My email is [email protected] in case you want to get in touch with me to swap beer or brew or something. Glad work is going well for you and good luck with all grain, I will talk to you when I know some more info.

Back