Anyone in/around Greensboro NC interested??

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I am fairly new to homebrewing and to the website, but I would love to try and find some people to brew/swap beers with and maybe start a bigger "club" kind of thing going in Greensboro. I know of the Battleground Brewers but I feel like they are much bigger group of brewers and although I wouldn't mind getting to know some of them to learn some more, I have heard there club and meetings are more of a social/sales event instead of a more personal learning event. I don't know how many of you would be interested in helping me start up something like this but get in touch with me/post if you would like to start something in Greensboro that meets once a month or something. Maybe we can all brew together and help each other out. Thanks everyone and I hope to hear from you soon.

OP
Eichelbergerbrew
Reaction score
I am glad I got a response from someone so quickly. Whats your email address so I can get in touch with you? I already have one other guy who said he would be interested as well so maybe we can get this thing going asap when we get a couple more guys. Are you brewing/waiting for anything in the fermenter now?

HokieBrewer

Reaction score
ryann AT salesfactory.com

Nothing in the fermentors right now. Just made the switch to all-grain and will hopefully be testing that out soon. Our summer schedule is crazy though, not sure how much free time I'll have...

OP
Eichelbergerbrew
Reaction score
It's all good...I am a student at UNCG so I have more free time then I want because it is summertime. I will let you know whats up when I get some more people together to see what they want to do. My email is [email protected] in case you want to get in touch with me to swap beer or brew or something. Glad work is going well for you and good luck with all grain, I will talk to you when I know some more info.