Anyone have any spare Beer Bottle caps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSB5153

Reaction score
Hey, very new to the forums. Sorry if this has already been asked, but:

I was just wondering if anyone might have some Beer Bottle caps saved up that they have not used or will not be using them? I am making a table with beer bottle caps, but need around 200 more to make the size that I'd like to make...

Figured I'd ask here, where most of the talk is about beer, haha. I would, of course, pay for shipping and everything. Thanks, let me know, feel free to PM me.

Yes, but I need the table finished by August 21st, this summer... and I am not of said age to purchase the caps, haha, so it'll be a bit tough to get that many caps.

It's not the bottle caps that I'd have a problem buying, it's what's in the bottle that they cap. I'm not looking for generic silver or gold caps that you can use to seal home brews, I'm looking for caps from beers that have been drank... I have over 860 but I still need more.

Yeah, I mean, they'll fit the space that I want to use, but only if I shorten the table to 6' from 8'.

Just figured I'd ask.

wait, so you want used bottle caps? "Used" is different than "spare"

Just beer bottle caps. That people might have collected, but never used...? I figured it was a long shot. Perhaps my choice of words was poor initially. Sorry.

me and my buddies made a beirut table like this a couple years ago.

make sure you put liquid glass over the top of all the caps. nice smooth surface+cups will sit right.

Go ask a local Bar tender to save you some. You'll probably get your 200 in one night. Tip him a couple of bucks for his effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back